WCS Europe was present at the “Mobility for Business” trade show from 17th to 18th October at the “Porte de Versailles” with its partners ProntoForms, Counterpath, Initlive, Encore Networks and Edgewater.
During these two days, we had numerous customer visits attracted by the solutions involved in the acceleration of their digital transformation.
Thanks to Terry Matthews, Founder and Chairman of Wesley Clover, a WCS Europe shareholder, for visiting us at the show.
In particular, we have shown:
- Prontoforms, the dematerialized forms solution for collecting and transmitting field data using mobile devices, smartphones or tablets as well as the new personalized report generation tool Reporteo
- Initlive, the planning tool designed to handle real-time events
- Edgewater Wireless, the only wireless access point on the market capable of simultaneously managing multiple transmission and reception channels on the same access point, reducing the effects of interference and eliminating the contention problems, inherent in traditional Wi-Fi networks.
- Encore Networks, hardened routers embedding 4G cellular modems as well as many features such as SSL, VPN, firewall, Ethernet switching
- Counterpath, the SIP standard unified communications solution, interoperable with all telephony environments
Driven by an unprecedented acceleration of technologies and pulled up by the new aspirations of employees, the notion of work is changing. WCS Europe becomes a key player in this transformation with its products and services.